Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Took a Walk



I took a walk in the woods yesterday.  And also in the fields and gardens.  Spring is here in my part of New Jersey.  Finally and wonderfully.   Hallelujah!  Suddenly, I've got hundreds of photos to edit -- an embarrassment of riches.  I can't wait to show you all the lovely sights I've seen this week.  :)

In the meantime, let me just remind you that the word prompt for Thursday's Inspiration is blue.  My post will be up by 2:00pm New York city time tomorrow.  Hope to see you then!


9 comments:

  1. What a lovely walk that must have been. The woods in the east are so different from our cedar forests out here - there's a certain freshness and perhaps even gentleness in your part of the world.
    I hope to take part in tomorrow's link-up, flights depending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, you are so lucky to have a walk like that. I can close my eyes and imagine the smell of the clean air in the woods...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto bella questa foto... sembra la strada per un mondo incantato !
    By Myriam :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for spring in NJ with flowered paths through the woods. Blue you say? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure looks pretty in the woods Mary. It's starting to warm up a bit here now (eastern Canada) but the old wind is still blowing cold. Enjoy the day. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty! I love visiting here to see your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just today, I thought again of trying to go out for a walk but because of my knee, I've been not as active. This post of yours, however, is going to make me put on my knee braces and just get the hell out there. Beautiful, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary,
    Gorgeous, lush, green photos, dear friend!!!
    The brown of the Prairie is beginning to change over little~by~little to green, also!!!
    Regrets...I'll have to skip this Thursday's Inspirations, but plan to return next week!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!